Accounting, assurance, and tax are the core strengths of CPAs. At Pile CPAs, we invest heavily in continuing education, industry-skill specialization, and audit efficiency to enable us to provide you valuable business information and advice. Pile CPA services combine traditional services with our astute application of knowledge to create powerful business results. Below, we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with a brief description.
Pile CPAs is the oldest local CPA firm in Indianapolis and we have earned the respect of the Indiana business community. Our commitment to excellence in financial reporting ensures that your business will have the information and reports needed to navigate today's complex world of financial and governmental reporting standards. We produce financial statements that reflect the commitment to excellence you expect.
Assurance services include:
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements for privately-owned companies
- Routine internal control audits
- SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70) audits - see "Business Management" page for additional details
- Audit committee assistance
- Employee benefit plan audits*
- Audits of non-profits
- Acquisitions and mergers
*Pile CPAs is a member of the AICPA's Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and meets and complies with all requirements.
Our accounting services enables you to generate timely and accurate financial reporting and management tools. We search for trends to identify opportunities to improve the profitability and effectiveness of your organization. Every client is provided with director and manager level involvement and, therefore, you profit from working with our most experienced and astute professionals.
Accounting services include:
- Bookkeeping (for the month, quarter, year)
- Part-time CFO and controller services
- Bill paying and cash management
- General ledger maintenance
- QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting system setup and support
In addition to our accounting services, Pile CPAs provides a range of assurance services, including audits, reviews and compilations. For more information, refer to the "Assurance" tab.
Tax Compliance and Consulting
Our professionals are extensively trained in taxation matters, and our specialized tax consulting group exclusively devotes their time to this function. This group of business savvy consultants strives to develop a clear understanding of your financial goals. They look at areas of exposure to unexpected tax liabilities, and how current and proposed laws impact your tax planning. Our tax services are different because we proactively search for the appropriate strategies to serve you best. Clients tell us that the proactive tax planning and advice provided by Pile CPAs adds significant value for their business.
Tax services include:
- Income tax planning and return preparation for individuals, partnerships, LLCs, S and C corporations, and trusts
- Real estate cost segregation analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Representation before the IRS and state tax authorities
- New business organization, entity type selection
- Buy/sell agreements
- Consultation on qualified and non-qualified pension plans
- Return preparation for employee benefit plans
- Export consulting
- Estate planning and tax return preparation
- Tax-exempt organization consulting and tax return preparation
- Property tax return preparation
- Multi-state and local tax compliance