Advanced Planning Services ...
Our personal financial management specialists, accredited by the AICPA, assist you in meeting your financial goals.
We have the background and experience to provide financial advice that is both independent and practical, as well
as experience working with business owners and their families.
Comprehensive Family Financial Planning
While the goals of financial planning are virtually limitless, we find the following five to be the most common:
- Ease concerns or worries about ever running out of money - now or during retirement.
- The need or desire to intervene in the financial lives of your children, during your lifetime or in the form of legacies.
- The ability to fund, in whole or large part, the education of your grandchildren.
- The capability to provide quality care to your parents in their later years.
- The ability to make a meaningful gift to a much-loved school, church, charity or other institution.
Comprehensive family financial planning seeks to address these five goals. While there are many good financial planners in your community, few can also address all of the current income tax and longer term estate and gift tax considerations to the extent we can. When you choose to work with us you receive this expertise and the convenience of having all of your financial and tax matters handled by one firm.